Thursday, May 10, 2018

Sports Banquets & Sweet Sixteens




















Hello everybody and welcome to today's post. Ok, so last weekend was pretty busy for me and my husband, Denis, because we had a sports banquet to go to on Friday and a Sweet Sixteen party on Saturday. Talk about a weekend of cake - which is never a bad thing for me. 

The sports banquet went great. Denis even gave a speech and handed out some trophies. As for the Sweet Sixteen party - my little cousin, Chancy, (who's not so little anymore) made the big 1 6. Her birthday party was bohemian themed and I thought her cake was one of the most coolest ones I've ever seen. 

All in all we had a great weekend with family and friends. And I can't wait to see all the amazing things Chancy's gonna do the older she gets. 

Until next time . . .

XOXO,

Nellie

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

My Go-To Weekend Look

Hello everyone and welcome to today's post. For me the weekend is my time to run some errands I didn't get to in the week. It&#...

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig