Thursday, April 5, 2018

Timeout for the Tarte Tartest Contour Palette Review











Hi everyone and welcome back to my little corner of the internet. For the last few weeks I've been on the hunt for an all-in-one face palette and I think I've finally found a contender: the Tarte Tartest Contour Palette Version III

This palette comes with not 1 but 2 bronzers, a blush, 2 highlighters, and a contour powder. That's more than enough for my face. Plus all of the products are housed in a stylish, round, plastic package with moveable pans - meaning you don't have to buy the whole palette when you run out of one of the products - you can just buy the blush/highlight/bronzer pan refill you need. 

I've been using this palette for a while now and I can honestly say that it's easy to use, easy to pack, and a must have for any makeup collection. It's perfect for travel and it doesn't hurt that each of the products work well. 

The bronzers are matte (which I love) and just the right shade of brown, so you're contour won't look orange-y. As for the blush, it's a soft rose color that compliments a range of complexions. The highlighters are also really nice and shimmery - one leaves a rose gold glow to the skin while the other is your standard champagne highlight. 

All in all I would highly recommend this palette to anyone who's about to go on a trip and doesn't want to pack a hundred makeup products. The Tartest Contour Palette Version III is definitely worth checking out.

What's your favorite Tarte product? Is it one of the contour palettes? Let me in the comments below.

Until next time . . . 

XOXO,

Nellie
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

My Go-To Weekend Look

Hello everyone and welcome to today's post. For me the weekend is my time to run some errands I didn't get to in the week. It&#...

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig