Monday, April 9, 2018

Spring Outfit Idea - Maurices Maxi Dress












Hi everyone and welcome to today's post. Maurices released their spring collection a little while ago and I saw this dress and fell in love. It's officially called the Flutter Sleeve Maxi Dress but I'm calling it My Favorite Maxi Dress of 2018. If you follow me on Instagram then you probably already seen me rocking this dress back in March. But I loved it so much the first time I wore it I knew I had to give it it's own blog post.

This dress is cool and comfortable because it's made of chiffon, which makes it perfect for spring and summer time. I will definitely be rocking this dress through the blazing Louisiana heat this summer. It also has a V-neck and a cinched in waistline that's flattering for all body shapes. When I wore it the other day I paired it with some Cognac Cage Wedge Sandals that contrasted with the blue and flowers of the dress.

All in all, this maxi dress is a must have for any wardrobe - from petite to plus size - because not only is it really cute, it's comfortable. And never underestimate the power of a cute and comfortable outfit.

Until next time, my lovelies . . .

XOXO,

Nellie  


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

My Go-To Weekend Look

Hello everyone and welcome to today's post. For me the weekend is my time to run some errands I didn't get to in the week. It&#...

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig