Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Beauty Review: Urban Decay All Nighter Liquid Foundation




Hello, everyone and welcome to today's blog post. If you're like me then you're constantly looking for a foundation that not only covers well but makes your skin look flawless and fresh. Basically, you're looking for a miracle in a tube. And while there are hundreds of foundations out there to choose from I chose the Urban Decay All Nighter Liquid Foundation to test out and boy, was I glad I did.

This foundation has become my new favorite. If you have oily skin and you need coverage that's not only matte but oil-controlling definitely give this foundation a try. According to the Urban Decay web site it comes in 24 shades, is waterproof, and paraben-free to help blur flaws and absorb shine. Sounds too good to be true, right? Wrong. This foundation actually does what it claims to do on the box. 


I thought the packaging was really pretty. The box and the container the product come in share the same gunmetal, metallic look with lines that cross the front. You get 30.0 ml / 1.0 fl oz in each bottle, which is more than I've seen with other foundations on the market. The bottle also comes with a pump which makes it easier to get the product out. Plus, this foundation is so full-coverage that a little goes a long way. A couple pumps should cover your face completely and once it's dry it leaves a flawless, powdery finish.




The only thing I'd caution you about is that the formula does oxidize some, meaning it'll become a shade darker once it's been applied. So when buying this pick a color that's a shade lighter than your skin so it doesn't oxidize too dark later. I know it might feel weird to pick a foundation shade that look lighter than your skin but trust me, once you've applied it, it'll even out. Plus, it doesn't transfer or start flake off after hours of wear.



I found this foundation to wear nicely on my skin and I was surprised to find that it actually stayed looking nice for several hours. Here's a pic of how it looked when I first apply in the morning >>>>



As you can see it gives the complexion a soft finish that amazingly stays with you throughout the day. The next pic was taken after 10 hours of wear. I wore it all day at work and even went to the gym and was shocked to see how well it stayed on after all that.



So, all in all, this foundation is definitely one worth purchasing. Urban Decay has outdone themselves with this one and I would recommend it to anyone with oily skin problems. A great foundation to add to any cosmetic collection.

So what foundation is your go-to? I'm always looking for a new one to try so feel free to let me know in the comments.

Until next time . . .


XOXO,

Nellie





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

My Go-To Weekend Look

Hello everyone and welcome to today's post. For me the weekend is my time to run some errands I didn't get to in the week. It&#...

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig