Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette Neapolitan Look

 
NEOPOLITAN EYE LOOK TUTORIAL
 
When it comes to makeup I like to get ideas from other places than just YouTube sometimes. I mean, there's tons of inspiration everywhere - even from food. This eye look I'm going to show you was inspired by Neapolitan ice cream and I came up with it using my Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette.


This look is easy to do and it gave me the opportunity to play around with the palette (which I must say blends like a dream).

So grab a cup of coffee and a comfortable seat. Let's jump in the tutorial >>>>>


Step 1
I started by priming my lids with concealer and then laying down a Revlon ColorStay Creme Shadow in Honey as a base. I find that doing this gives the eye shadow something to cling to and makes it last longer through the day.

Then with a fluffy, blending brush (the Sigma E25) I blended the colors Georgia and Peaches N' Cream into the crease. These colors are the perfect transition shades because they're some of the lightest in the palette. Once I got that blended in nicely I went onto to step two >>>> 




Step 2
 
What I've found is that the more lighter shadows you blend into the crease the better because it makes a nice transition for darker colors used later. On the same Sigma E25 brush I then blended a mix of the colors Puree and Summer Yum into the crease.

Then it was on to the dark and peachy colors >>>>>








Step 3
 
Switching to a tapered blending brush (Morphe M433) I patted and blended the color Charmed, I'm Sure in the outer V and slightly in the outer crease. Doing this will make your eye look slightly bigger in the end. The outer V was going to be the "chocolate" part of this look.










Step 4

 
I then took a flat, stiff brush (MAC 239), dipped into the colors Candied Peach and Just Peachy, and patted them on the center of the lid. This took a little time to build up the peachy-pink color. Also, I made to sure to blend the pink into the brown so that there was a nice gradation of brown to pink - chocolate to strawberry.  











Step 5

 
Next, I add a mix of Nectar and Luscious to my inner corner - these two colors combined make a creamy vanilla color.














Step 6

 
For the lower lash line I used a pencil brush (Morphe M431) to add Charmed, I'm Sure to the outer part of the lower lash line. Then using the same brush I swiped the only green color in the palette - Bless Her Heart - into the inner crease toward the brown. I wanted to add a little color to the lower lash line which is why I went for the green. But to make that green really pop I also added Makeup Geek's Jester. Jester is a green foiled shadow so it gave the green a little sparkle effect.








Step 7
Last but not least I added some brown gel liner to the waterline and applied my favorite black gel liner (L'Oreal's Infalliable Gel Liner in Blackest Black) to the top lid for my wing. And presto! All done!











This was the finished look. I actually wore it to church that day. Oh, and in case you're wondering that's the Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lovecraft from my Mini Sephora Haul post. I thought it complimented the peachy shadows nicely.







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

My Go-To Weekend Look

Hello everyone and welcome to today's post. For me the weekend is my time to run some errands I didn't get to in the week. It&#...

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig