Thursday, January 25, 2018

My Top 3 Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks


Liquid Lipsticks are definitely not a new thing. Yes, they've been around for a while but I've learned that not all liquid lipsticks are created equally. This is a lesson I've learned the hard way. Fortunately, I was introduced to Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks last spring when I was searching for the perfect lipstick for my wedding. Just one swipe and my lipstick game was never the same.

I wanted to take the time to share my Top 3 Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick Picks. You never know, they just might become some of your favorite shades too.

Let's jump in >>>>


As you can see my collection of Kat Von D lipsticks is kind of small now but I can assure you these three colors have been go-to shades for the past year (except for Lovecraft, which has become my go-to shade recently). She offers 44 colors in her liquid lipstick line ranging from subtle nudes to fluorescent blue, so you don't have to worry about not finding the right shade for you. And while all of the colors are beautiful my top three shades so far are: Double Dare, Mother, and Lovecraft.


The first two colors - Double Dare and Mother - have a special place in my heart because I wore them both on my wedding day. But nowadays I wear Double Dare more in the spring and summer time because it gives my lips a nice fuchsia shade. Mother is definitely go-to for the fall and winter time because it's more of a soft, rusty color that reminds of colder weather. And as for Lovecraft - this has quickly become my holy grail nude. It compliments my skin tone without washing me out so it's a definite must.


Also, the formula of these are amazing. They're not too sticky or too dry. They wears nicely on the lips for several hours and stay on even after drinking and eating. They don't flake off your lips but gently fade into more a stain than a lipstick by the end of the day. Plus, they don't come off or bleed from the lip line. All in all, these lipsticks are the business.

So if you're in need of a long-wearing lipstick or just looking for high-end lip product to try definitely check out Kat Von D's Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks. You won't be sorry.

So now that you know my favorites it's time to share yours. Feel free to let me know in the comments.

Until next time . . .


XOXO,


Nellie 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

My Go-To Weekend Look

Hello everyone and welcome to today's post. For me the weekend is my time to run some errands I didn't get to in the week. It&#...

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig