Tuesday, January 9, 2018

My Top Eye Shadow Palettes of 2017

In 2017 there were 3 eye shadow palettes I found myself reaching for every day. These palettes stayed on my vanity and they even traveled with me. One of them is an oldie but definitely a goodie. Here's a little list of them and everything I love about them.

Hope you enjoy >>>>>

1. Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette

Oh my gosh, can I just say that this palette has been my ride or die for years. I know a lot of people prefer the 1st and 3rd Naked Palettes more but for me this one has proved its worth. It offers a good mix of cool and warm tones but does stray more on the cool side. If I'm in the mood for a smoky eye this is the palette I reach for. It's a must for any makeup collection.

2. Toofaced Natural Love Palette
 

I picked this palette up right before our wedding but I was too scared to use it for my wedding makeup. I wasn't used to it at the time so I depended on my trusty Naked 2 palette for my big day. But I brought this bad boy on our honeymoon and really got the hang of using it. You can create a number of looks with this palette - from day time appropriate ones to steamy, night time ones. Another must have for any makeup collection.

3. Jaclyn Hill Palette
What can I say about the Jaclyn Hill Palette? For starters it's possibly the best palette on the market right now and I'm not just saying that. There's a great mix of matte, satin, and shimmer colors - from neutral to warm to cool. From a natural eye to a crazy multi-colored look this palette can do it all. I love it and I definitely can't imagine my makeup life without it. A total A+.

So now that you know my favorite palettes of 2017 what's yours?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

My Go-To Weekend Look

Hello everyone and welcome to today's post. For me the weekend is my time to run some errands I didn't get to in the week. It&#...

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig