Monday, April 14, 2014

Jean Jacket Love

One item of clothing that every girl should have in her closet is jean jacket. You can dress it up or dress it down, wear it to a picnic or even to church. It can take a casual white t-shirt and give it some flare or compliment a cute dress.
 
 
I got mine from Old Navy and it's been my go-to piece from fall, winter, and spring. It's amazing how this one piece of clothing can create so many different outfits.
Wanna shop the looks? 
****Outfit #1 - Jean Jacket: Old Navy/Teal Dress: Cato's/Boots: Shoe Department/Necklace: Old Navy
****Outfit #2 - Print Dress: JC Penney/Pearl Necklace: Old Navy
****Outfit #3 - Bedazzled Sweatshirt: Old Navy/Floral Skirt: Old Navy/Leggings: Walmart/Crossbody Bag: Dillard's
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

My Go-To Weekend Look

Hello everyone and welcome to today's post. For me the weekend is my time to run some errands I didn't get to in the week. It&#...

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig