Tuesday, April 29, 2014

The Versatility of a Vest

I love jean jackets and blazers. I love how they can dress up practically any outfit and yet make you look effortless. But, living in Louisiana, when summer comes around and the temperatures reach 100 and over that cute jacket gets kinda hot. So, my go-to solution is the vest.

www.aliexpress.com

Vests are sleeveless. Therefore you won't get stuck trying to look good but drenched in sweat. I mean, they say beauty is pain but does it really have to be?

A vest is one of the quickest (and coolest) ways to change up an outfit. It can give a tank top a little pizazz and fix up a sundress by giving your arms and shoulder a little coverage. And what makes them even better is that they come in all kind of styles.


WINTER
www.jans.com


SUITE
www.ebay.com

CARDIGAN
 


So the next time your in a clothing store and you don't know what to buy I'd suggest a vest. It's one piece of clothing that you can use again and again.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

My Go-To Weekend Look

Hello everyone and welcome to today's post. For me the weekend is my time to run some errands I didn't get to in the week. It&#...

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig