Thursday, April 3, 2014

Maxi Skirt Confidence

Ok, so we've all seen a girl in a magazine or on a billboard or even in the mall wearing a long, flowing maxi skirt. And we've all had the thought, "I would never be able to pull that off." Well, I used to think the same way until I realized that all the girls I saw in the magazines and on the billboards had something in common with me: we're all just girls. And in the musical words of Cyndi Lauper, girls just wanna have fun!



Once I realized that their outfits were not unattainable but totally accessible, I went over to Wal-Mart and bought me a maxi skirt. And I learned something. Clothes only enhance the confidence you already have. So instead of trying to look exactly like the girls in the magazines (who have been styled and photo shopped, by the way) put your own spin on the outfit. Besides, by doing your own thing people get to see the real you. And who knows? Maybe you'll give someone else the confidence to wear something they never thought they would.
Wanna Shop the Look?
****White Tee: Old Navy/Jean Vest: Dress Barn/Striped Maxi Skirt: Walmart/White Sandals: Academy
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

My Go-To Weekend Look

Hello everyone and welcome to today's post. For me the weekend is my time to run some errands I didn't get to in the week. It&#...

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig