Tuesday, November 11, 2014

November Favorites - Beauty: Hair + Skin

Hello everyone,

I decided it was time to share some of my favorite beauty products I picked up this month. 💅 And just so you know I endorse each of the products based on my own personal use. So let's get started.

Hair 💇

Ok, so if you're like me and your hair is completely unmanageable you're probably always looking for the next big in hair care to tame your mane. That can be hard sometimes because there's so many different products to choose from and they all promise different results. But thankfully I stumbled across these two beauties.


Dove's Whipped Cream Mousse from their Style & Care line is amazing if you're looking for something that will give your hair good hold but won't leave it feeling hard as a rock. Because it's not a heavy formula it won't weigh your hair down. Plus it smells delicious so it'll make your hair smell awesome too. Think perfume for your tresses.

And speaking of tresses that brings me to Tresemme's Keratin Smooth shampoo. To be honest I'd never used many products from Tresemme's before - I usually stuck with Suave and Pantene - but I figured I'd broaden my horizons and try something new. And I'm really glad I did. 

This shampoo not only smells fantastic  but it actually does what the bottle says it'll do. It gave me less flyways and made my hair really shiny. I bought the shampoo to test it out but now that I see how well it worked I'm definitely going to get the matching conditioner.

Skin Care

Now when it comes to my skin I try to look for products that do more than one thing. My mornings are kind of hectic with me trying to get to work on time so I need something that'll pull double duty on my skin, which leads me to Olay's Pore Minimizing Cleanser & Exfoliant. 


This stuff is great if you're in a hurry because it's gentle on your face but strong enough to thoroughly clean your pores in a fraction of the time. 



Now if you're looking for an easy and believable gorgeous summer tan pick up a can of Jergen's Natural Glow foaming moisturizer. It doesn't leave a sticky residue and it doesn't have a gross smell like other self tanners. Plus it's light weight and leaves your skin soft and subtly tan not Oompah Loompah Orange. Just make sure to wash your hands as soon as you're done using it because it will give you orange palms.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

My Go-To Weekend Look

Hello everyone and welcome to today's post. For me the weekend is my time to run some errands I didn't get to in the week. It&#...

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig