Tuesday, November 11, 2014

These Boots Are Made for Walkin'

FALL IS HERE!



The leaves have changed color and the clocks have rolled back so it's official.
Leaves in front of my house.
 


And you know what that means, right? It's finally boot weather! It's nothing like a change in footwear to get you in the fall season and that's exactly what I've done.

Ok, so it'd be an understatement for me to say I like boots when I absolutely love them! I mean they are so versatile.

You can wear them with practically anything, feel comfortable, and still look cute. Plus the fact that they come in so many different styles doesn't hurt either: booties, riding boots, high heel boots, moto boots, and so many more.


These boots came from the following stores (from left to right): Brown Faux Leather - Shoe Department; Black Faux Leather - Shoe Department; Tan Booties - Cato's; Black Faux Leather Moto - Payless; Soft Black - Payless.
 
 
My personal preference is booties because they're stylish and easy to slip on. You can wear them with a dress or skirt or even jeans, which is an added bonus.
 
So put the sandals away and break out the boots.
 
What's your favorite kind of boot?
 
 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

My Go-To Weekend Look

Hello everyone and welcome to today's post. For me the weekend is my time to run some errands I didn't get to in the week. It&#...

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig