Thursday, November 20, 2014

5 Reasons to go see Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 1

As most of you already know Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 1 is hitting theaters this Friday (that's just 2 days from now). The first half of Suzanne Collins' acclaims awesome final book will be gracing silver screens across the country in just a few short days and I can't wait.

So, in honor of this momentous occasion, I give you my 5 reasons to go and see it:

1. It's action packed.
Katniss will finally take her rightful place as the Mockingjay and the Capitol won't like it very much. There will be retaliation from both ends and we all know what comes with retaliation - explosions.

2.  It has an awesome cast.
Not only are the previous cast in it (J-Law, J-Hutch, Liam, Woody, etc.) but we get a slew of new characters to obsess over and personally I can't wait to see how they graft the newbies into the chemistry of the other actors we know and love.

3. Jennifer Lawrence.
Ok, so Katniss as a character is pretty hardcore and amazing, but the fact that she's played by Jennifer Lawrence is ever better. Not only is J-Law hilarious and completely down-to-earth off screen, she's an acting genius. Her performance as Katniss is always sincere and I can't really imagine anyone else playing her than Jen.

4. Peeta!!!
Is it possible to be in love with a fictional character? Because if it is Peeta is my soul mate. Not only has he loved Katniss since childhood, he's a master spokesmen. Honestly, I bet that boy could talk a fish into believing it can fly, he's just that good. And Josh Hutcherson plays him perfectly. He captures the Peeta I fell in love with in the book effortlessly and it doesn't hurt that he's got the cutest smile ever.

5. Did I mention Peeta?!
Ok, so you'll know by now that I definitely ship Katniss & Peeta (sorry Gale) and I can't wait to see how they interact when they finally reunite. When I was reading the book I felt like that part of the story is when Katniss really fell in love with Peeta and it's gonna be awesome to see it on screen.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

My Go-To Weekend Look

Hello everyone and welcome to today's post. For me the weekend is my time to run some errands I didn't get to in the week. It&#...

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig