Monday, November 17, 2014

Finding a Treasure Chest


This weekend my mom and I discovered a new store in town called The Treasure Chest and it was amazing. It had all kinds of knickknacks and crafts, vintage clothes, and collectibles for really low prices. I thought Mom was going to bury herself in the homemade candles. She loves candles.

I found this vintage microphone from the 60s and fell in love with it, but I didn't buy it. Gotta save my money for Christmas gifts. But I did buy some little Christmas ornaments in the shape of tiny houses and shops, which is going to look great on our tree.

Anyhoo, here's some pics of what we saw. Hope you enjoy.

Unique, handmade ornaments
 
Vintage Cameras. The Polaroid one was my favorite.

This was the vintage microphone I so wanted.



I bought all of the Christmas ornaments on this tree for just $3. Can't beat that.




These teacups reminded me of Alice in Wonderland.
 


Mom posing by a Christmas magnolia bush.






 


I love how vintage mirrors are so cloudy and old. They're like real life filters.
 
So true.
 


Tiny Shoes


Dolls of the World. The little girl in me squeal when I saw these.




Wind chimes made of spoons, knives, forks, and pots and cans.







I just loved these, especially the one in the middle. She looks like she's got attitude.






 
One man's junk is another man's treasure . . .

















SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

My Go-To Weekend Look

Hello everyone and welcome to today's post. For me the weekend is my time to run some errands I didn't get to in the week. It&#...

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig