Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Braving Colored Pants

 
Hello everyone and welcome back to my little corner of the internet. Today, we're going to talk about "colored pants." If you're like me then you probably don't have a lot of colored pants in your closet. I'm more of a jeans and black slacks kind of girl and I tend to stick to my comfort zone when it comes to my pants. But every once in a while I decide it's time to get out of my comfort zone and try something new.
 
 
 
Which is why when I saw these red skinny jeans at Cato's I knew I had to give them a try. Since they were read I knew my top would have to be a neutral. Something I've learned over the years is that anyone can always pull off a bright color if they pair it with a neutral. So, keeping that in mind I choose a white graphic t-shirt and a black blazer to ground everything. For shoes I kept is simple with my leopard print flats. 
 


This outfit was really easy to put together and trust me, when you're getting dressed in a rush most days like I do, you want quick and easy. So even if you're pant collection is full of jeans and slacks don't be afraid to try something new. Be brave and add some color to your wardrobe. Trust me, you'll be glad you did.

Until next time . . .

XOXO,

Nellie

Wanna Shop Look?
// Blazer - Cato's // Graphic Tee - Maurices (Similar) // Red Pants - Cato's // Flats - Payless (Similar) //
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

My Go-To Weekend Look

Hello everyone and welcome to today's post. For me the weekend is my time to run some errands I didn't get to in the week. It&#...

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig