Thursday, March 1, 2018

Navigating Through Nashville


Howdy, folks and welcome to today's blog post! It's finally March which means spring is on it's way. In honor of some much-needed warmer weather I wanted to do another travel post series for you all.

I came across some pictures from when Denis and I went to Nashville, TN and just had to share them with you guys. Going to Nashville had been a dream of mine long before I met Denis and surprisingly he did too.

As it turns out, I wanted to go to Nashville to follow my music dreams and he wanted to go for coaching dreams. We joke now that there might have been chance that we'd have met each other in Nashville instead of Louisiana if we'd followed our original plans.




I'll never forget how excited I was when I saw all the skyscrapers. Denis and I live in the country so we're more accustomed to seeing tall pine trees than tall buildings. I grabbed my camera and started snapping away.









One place Denis and I definitely wanted to see was The Bluebird Cafe. This place is a music-history landmark. I mean Garth Brooks, Faith Hill, Dierks Bently, Taylor Swift, and scores of other country stars have performed here. So you can imagine our surprise to see that it's just a hole in the wall, part of a little shopping center. All I can say is that the Bluebird Cafe is proof that you don't need to be in big place to have a big start. 



For more of our Nashville Adventures be sure to check out tomorrow's blog post - Tourin' the Grand Ole Opry

Until next time . . .

XOXO,

Nellie







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

My Go-To Weekend Look

Hello everyone and welcome to today's post. For me the weekend is my time to run some errands I didn't get to in the week. It&#...

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig