Wednesday, March 28, 2018

It's Finally Spring!

 
 
Hey everybody and welcome to today's post. It's finally Spring! Hey! Hey! Hey! Spring and Summer are my absolute favorite times of year because the weather starts to warm up and I can finally get out of the house.
 
So in honor Spring my husband visited the Longleaf Vista Trail that's part Kisatchie National Forest. This is the only National Forest in Louisiana and it's home to 604,000 acres of public land filled with longleaf pine trees and colorful azalea bushes that bloom in March and April. My husband, Denis, actually grew up not too far from this park so he knew it was the perfect place for us to explore on a Saturday afternoon.
 
These are a few pictures of the trail I snapped while we were there. Hope you enjoy >>>>
 
XOXO,
 
Nellie 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

My Go-To Weekend Look

Hello everyone and welcome to today's post. For me the weekend is my time to run some errands I didn't get to in the week. It&#...

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig