Monday, March 5, 2018

Making Our Way Down Music Row

 
Hello everybody and welcome to today's post. Today is the last post in my Nashville series and I hope you've all enjoyed it as much as I've enjoyed writing and sharing it. When Denis and I went to Nashville I told him there was one place we had to see before we left: Music Row.
 
So on our last day in Nashville we hopped into the truck and GPS'd Music Row. Surprisingly, it wasn't too far from our hotel and in a matter of minutes we reached the neighborhood of Edgehill. The more places we passed the more I felt like I'd been dropped into an episode of the CMT show, Nashville. Edgehill turned out to really live up to it's name. It's the really edgy (no pun intended) neighborhood in Nashville that's not far from Music Row.
 
 
Because the day was beautiful and so many people were walking, Denis and I paid for a parking spot and hit the streets with everyone else. We came across this restaurant Taco Mamacita and decided to grab some lunch.
 
This place had a really cool vibe and the food was delicious. I seriously think they had a taco for everyone there. After lunch we walked around and checked out some cute boutiques that weren't far from the restaurant. I bought a beaded necklace and Denis picked up some souvenirs for his co-workers. Then it was time for Music Row >>>> 
 





 
I'd like to say that I handled the situation really calmly and didn't embarrass myself and my husband, but I so didn't. With camera in hand I snapped as many pictures as I could and oohed and aahed at every building we passed. And as we drove by I wondered how many hits had been written and recorded in those very buildings.
 
The very same overwhelming feeling I had in the Grand Ole Opry washed over my again as I realized we were surrounded by music history. It was definitely something I will never forget. I'd highly recommend visiting Nashville to anyone who loves music and wants to experience a little piece of music history. 
 
 




And that's all for now, my lovelies. Until next time . . .
 
XOXO,
 
 
Nellie

In case you missed any of the Nashville Series >>>>>
 
 
 
 









SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

My Go-To Weekend Look

Hello everyone and welcome to today's post. For me the weekend is my time to run some errands I didn't get to in the week. It&#...

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig