Monday, March 12, 2018

Sk8er Dress Love


 
Hey everybody and welcome to today's post. I have a confession to make: I've fallen in love with a skater dress and not just any skater dress - a Torrid Skater Dress. I saw this dress when I was scrolling through the Torrid website and at first I told myself to keep looking, I told myself that I didn't need it. Move on. End of story.
 
But the more I looked at other stuff on the site the more I kept thinking about this dress. And before I knew it, the dress was in my shopping cart, I'd clicked confirm order and it was on its way to me.
 
The dress turned out to be really comfortable. It's made of cotton, spandex, and rayon so it's perfect for spring and summer because it's cool and breathable. And even though the top was fitted I really liked how the skirt billowed out some. But the best part of this dress for me was the pockets. Sometimes I'm not sure what to do with my hands and some pockets come in handy. I also found this dress to be really versatile - you can dress it up or dress it down. I paired it with some black tights and my black booties from Payless.

 

 
 



If you're looking for a pretty dress that's comfy and stylish definitely check this one out. Torrid actually offers different versions of this dress so be sure to check out their site.  

 
What's your favorite piece from Torrid? Let me know in the comments >>>>
 
Until next time . . .
 
XOXO,
 
Nellie


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

My Go-To Weekend Look

Hello everyone and welcome to today's post. For me the weekend is my time to run some errands I didn't get to in the week. It&#...

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig