Monday, November 27, 2017

Greetings from Thanksgiving 2017

 
 
Happy belated Thanksgiving, everyone. I hope you all had a lovely one. My family and I sure did. We cooked, we ate, we took naps, and we ate again. Pretty much the same thing we do every Thanksgiving. But this year we mixed it up a little bit and had Thanksgiving at my mom's house. Usually, we spend the holiday at my grandpa's house but this year we tried something different and it turned out great.
 


 

We watched the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade while we cooked.


We had the traditional Thanksgiving dishes: Mom made the yams, I made the green bean casserole and mac-n-cheese. Denis smoked a ham and it was delicious and Mom cooked the turkey, which kind of fell apart but still tasted great.





 
 
 
 




Here's some pics of us right before we dug in >>>>>



 
 
So all in all it was a great day. We were thankful that God blessed us to see another Thanksgiving and we trust He'll bless us with many, many more.
 
So, from my family to yours >>>>>
 




 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

My Go-To Weekend Look

Hello everyone and welcome to today's post. For me the weekend is my time to run some errands I didn't get to in the week. It&#...

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig