Tuesday, November 7, 2017

2 YouTubers that Changed My Makeup World

In the world of YouTube there are hundreds of thousands of makeup gurus who do tutorials and review the latest makeup products. But out of all of the Youtubers I've seen two amazing ladies stand out to me.

These ladies have taught me everything I know about bronzing, baking, and everything else beautifying. To me they're an inspiration because they not only look fierce on the outside but they're just as awesome on the inside. They're personality shines through each video and their makeup skills are one of a kind.

First up there's the CEO of Makeup Geek and my own personal makeup hero, Marlena Stell. Her products are high-end quality with drugstore prices. And the way she does her makeup is easy to follow and recreate. I don't know how many of her tutorials I've recreated and because of her I'm not afraid to wear colored eye shadows.


My favorite tutorial from her is this one right here >>>>>>>

 
 
 


Next up is of course the wonderful, the funny, and the gorgeous Jaclyn Hill. Her videos make me smile and I've learned so much from her - from what products work best for my skin type to the basics of blending eye shadow. Thanks to her I was introduced to baking and one of the most awesome cosmetic companies ever - Morphe.


My favorite video from her so far is right here >>>>>>




So now that you know my top 2 YouTube Beauty Gurus, I have one question: Who's your favorite YouTuber to watch?
 
XOXO, Nellie
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

My Go-To Weekend Look

Hello everyone and welcome to today's post. For me the weekend is my time to run some errands I didn't get to in the week. It&#...

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig