Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Top 5 Carpool Karaoke Picks



Hello everyone and welcome to today's post. I have this habit of going on these "YouTube" kicks - meaning I'll start watching a type of video and then I'll have to watch every video related to it. Well, my latest obsession is the Carpool Karaoke series with James Corden. First off, let me just say James Corden is hilarious and in these videos he'll have you actually laughing out loud.




And while this series is part of his TV show, the Late Late Show with James Corden, I would totally watch this as a stand alone series. It's music artists trapped in a car with James Corden singing along to their biggest hits. What can get better than that?

So, in honor of my new obsession I've taken the time to come up with a list of my top 5 Carpool Karaoke picks.

Let's jump in and start with #5, shall we >>>>>>>

5. Adele


Adele is an amazing singer, this is true, but did you know she's a pretty good rapper. On her Carpool ride we learned that she was an avid Spice Girls fan, was heartbroken when Ginger Spice left the group, and can actually hold her on in a rap off. So not only does she have killer pipes she's got a decent flow. Who knew?

4. Jennifer Lopez


J. Lo is known for a lot of things: hit singles, being a serial dater and awesome dancer, and of course the toosh. But did you know she's friends with almost all of Hollywood and apparently has all of their cell numbers. James took the opportunity to text one of her famous friends, Leonardo Dicaprio. Let's just say Leo was all for going to the club with J. Lo.

3. Selena Gomez


I had no idea that Selena Gomez was as fun as she is until I watched this video. I mean she made James Corden sing on a rollercoaster, 'nough said, folks. She was really down to earth and what made her even more relatable - she ate some McDonald's. That alone gave her major points with me.

2. Pink


I love Pink so when I saw that she was latest celeb to do the Carpool I couldn't wait to watch it. And trust me, I wasn't disappointed. I learned some stuff about Pink. She went on a date with Joey Fatone from N*Sync and had a major crush on Jon Bon Jovi when she was a kid. He broke her heart by getting married. And to top it off she taught James Corden that she actually can sing better upside down.

Last but definitely not least my favorite Carpool Karaoke has to be - hands down -

1. Sam Smith and Fifth Harmony


Oh my gosh! I've watched this video 2x and I love it so much. Sam Smith is one of my favorite singers of all time and to see him fangirling over Fifth Harmony made me laugh out loud. If you haven't seen this video I highly have to recommend it.

So, now you know my top 5 Carpool Karaoke picks, so the question is: What's yours?

XOXO,

Nellie
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

My Go-To Weekend Look

Hello everyone and welcome to today's post. For me the weekend is my time to run some errands I didn't get to in the week. It&#...

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig