Monday, November 6, 2017

5 Things I Love About Fall

Fall is in the air and I'm lovin' it. While some people hate the colder weather I can't get enough. Fall is my favorite time of the year and here's 5 reasons why....

 

1. Leaves Falling



Here in Louisiana the leaves are officially changing colors and falling. Our backyard is blanketed with leaves in colors ranging from the brightest orange to the shiniest, golden yellow. And while our part of the country doesn't have the same make-you-gasp at the colors impact of Vermont it definitely has it's pretty parts.

 Fall in the Swamp
 
 

2. Starbucks Fall Drinks

Decaf Pumpkin spice latte? Yes, please!  
 

3. Boots

 
 From riding boots to moto boots to booties, I'm obsessed. Boots are cute and comfortable and a fall staple to any outfit.
 

4. Fall Fashion

 
Now's the time of year when all those sweaters in your closet come out to play. Leggings and layers of shirts - these become my go-to choices for an outfit in the fall.   
 

 

5. Gumbo

 
Honestly, gumbo can be eaten any time of the year as far as I'm concerned but there's just something about eating a big bowl of warm gumbo in the cold fall nights. It definitely hits the spot. And while some people prefer sausage gumbo to seafood my absolute favorite is sausage and seafood put together.

 

So now that you know my favorite things about fall I have a question for you: What's yours?





XOXO,  Nellie
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

My Go-To Weekend Look

Hello everyone and welcome to today's post. For me the weekend is my time to run some errands I didn't get to in the week. It&#...

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig