Tuesday, November 14, 2017

20 Things You Didn't Know About Me

1. My favorite colors are purple, silver, black, white, and gold.

2. I love Gilmore Girls & Downton Abbey.



3. When I was 16 I tried out for American Idol at the old Dallas Cowboy Stadium.



4. I placed in the Top 5 in the Cenla Idol singing competition when I was 18.

5. I'm deathly afraid of mice, rats, and any other rodent-like things, except Guinea Pigs. How could anyone fear anything as cute as them?

6. All through high school I was obsessed with the Jonas Brothers. <3 u Joe.

7. I love kung fu movies. My favorite's "The Forbidden Kingdom". The fight scene between Jackie Chan and Jet Li is epic.

8. My favorite flowers are sunflowers, white magnolias, and purple and blue orchids.

9. I've been to Mexico three times: once when I was 3, once when I was 10, and again when I was 14.

10. I'm obsessed with Paris, France and all things French.


11. I love Irish, British, Scottish, and Welsh accents. Basically, if you come from the UK I love the way you talk.

12. I was kind of a klutz in elementary school: I dislocated my knee in 2nd grade and broke my wrist in 4th.

13. As much as I love Paris, New York City is actually my favorite city in the world.


14. I can't swim and really don't care to learn.

15. I love strawberry flavored things (candy, cakes, pies, etc.) but am not particularly fond of strawberries as a fruit.

16. I received Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Savior when I was 15, but didn't get baptized until I was 19.

17. I've been to all the Southwestern states in the US: starting from Texas, Arkansas, Missouri, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Florida, South Carolina, and North Carolina. And have also seen Arizona, New Mexico, and Nevada.


18. I'm secretly a Justin Bieber and One Direction fan. Whoops, guess the secret's out. Oh, well . . . "and we danced all night to the best song ever . . ."

19. If I could move to any place in the US it would be Charleston, South Carolina; any country would be England. 

20.  I'm named after both my grandmothers, which I hated as a kid, but now that I'm older I can appreciate the sentiment. "Nellie" was my mom's mother and my middle name "Juanita" comes from my dad's mom.

So, there you go, you now know more about me than most folks. Until next time . . . .

XOXO,

Nellie


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

My Go-To Weekend Look

Hello everyone and welcome to today's post. For me the weekend is my time to run some errands I didn't get to in the week. It&#...

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig