Friday, November 10, 2017

Awesome Duets & 2 Singers You Want to Collab

Hello everybody and welcome to today's post. If the eyes are the windows to the soul then music is the front door. The right song at the right time can do wonders. It can make you smile, make you cry, even get you pumped up to work out. But honestly, nothing's better than when two artists come together and record a duet.

That's where the real music magic happens.

There are just certain duet songs that will always stand out to me.

Like .... "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" by Marvin Gaye & Tammy Terrell.

 
Can we all agree that this song will put you in a good mood no matter what you're going through?

Or....

"Islands in the Stream" by Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton. These two sung up on a country music classic when they recorded this. It's an oldie but definitely a goodie.


And last not but not least ....

"I Got You Babe" by Sonny and Cher. The lyrics to this song transcend time and every time I hear it I can't help but smile. :-)


And while all of these collaborations have stood the test of time I think the music world still has room for another great singer collaboration - Adele and Sam Smith.

If these two vocal powerhouses came together and recorded a song the music world would rejoice. Just think how awesome it would be if they teamed up. I'm throwing this idea out to the internet universe, just hoping that it would come true, which leaves me with one question:

Which artists do you wish would team up? Feel free to let me know in the comments below.


XOXO, Nellie
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

My Go-To Weekend Look

Hello everyone and welcome to today's post. For me the weekend is my time to run some errands I didn't get to in the week. It&#...

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig