Wednesday, November 15, 2017

3 Things I Learned at the Grand Canyon



Hello everyone and welcome to today's post. Last year, Denis, my mom, and I took a little road trip to the Grand Canyon and I can honestly say that it was one of the best trips of my life. For any of you who have never been to the Grand Canyon, I highly recommend it because it definitely lives up to its reputation.

 
 
Every picture we took looked like a ready-made postcard. It absolutely took my breath away and Denis and I both agreed that we would have to take our future kids to see it one day. But while we were there I learned 3 valuable things.
Just keep on reading to find out what they were >>>>>
 


 

1. I Am Very, Very Small Compared to the World Around Me

When we first drove up to the Grand Canyon National Park I wasn't too impressed. It looked like any other national park - lots of trees, tourists walking around everywhere - but when we finally got parked and made the long trek to the viewing area that's when I saw what all the fuss was about. The Canyon seemed to stretch for miles and miles and the sky was this amazing ombre blue. I had never felt so small in my whole life.
 
Standing there, taking it all in, all the "grandness" of the Grand Canyon I suddenly realized just how great and big God is. I couldn't help but think, "How amazing is it that the same God who made all of this made me too?"
 
Mom & Me
 
 

2. It's Really Good to Share these Moments with My Family

As the three of us walked around the park and took in the sights I remembering feeling really blessed to have my then fiancé and Mom with me to see all of it. They enjoyed every minute.

Mom still talks about how beautiful everything was.



 

3. Some Places Are Worth Seeing

There are times in life where you look back and think to yourself, "I'm really glad I did that." Well, saving up for this trip was definitely one of those moments for me. The Grand Canyon is known to  as one of the seven Natural Wonders of the World and honestly, it had always been on my bucket list to go and see it. So I worked hard and saved up and I'm so glad I did because I got to experience a place I never thought I would.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

My Go-To Weekend Look

Hello everyone and welcome to today's post. For me the weekend is my time to run some errands I didn't get to in the week. It&#...

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig