Friday, November 3, 2017

Makeup Launch I'm Really Excited About: Colourpop

So ... to say the least I think I've become a bit of a makeup junkie. Over the last few months I've really gotten into watching makeup tutorials on Youtube and to be honest the more I watch them the more obsessed with makeup I get. But anyway .... in all of my tutorial watching I've learned a thing or two about makeup brands and formulas that are actually worth buying. My latest discovery - the LA based company of Colourpop.



Colourpop has actually been around for quite some time but it's just now blowing up my world. Their products are unique, really good quality, and very affordable. So far I've only tried their pressed eye shadows and Super Shock Shadows but both have been worth the money. Anyway, Colourpop is now being sold in Sephora stores and to celebrate their new collaboration Colourpop has released not 1 but 2 eye shadow palettes with all new colors.

Check it out!

First off let's start with the Colourpop Golden State of Mind Palette. It's sparkly, budget friendly at just $26 and absolutely gorgeous. All of the shadows are super pigmented and paraben free. I can't want to get my hands on this beauty and try it out. The only thing better is it's sister palette pictured below.
           .
              .
                  .

The Semi Precious Palette is a gorgeous mix of jewel-toned neutrals and reds. If it's anything like Colourpop's other palettes then I think they've got a winner on their hands. Like the other palette it's $26 which isn't so bad when compared to other high-end palettes.
Colourpop released a few other products exclusively to Sephora but instead of boring you with all the details you can see for yourself at this following link.

So next time you're in Sephora or your just looking for a new cosmetic line to try give Colourpop a chance. You won't be disappointed.

XOXO,

Nellie
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

My Go-To Weekend Look

Hello everyone and welcome to today's post. For me the weekend is my time to run some errands I didn't get to in the week. It&#...

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig