Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Makeup Launch I'm Really Excited About: Too Faced

 
 
 


Ladies and gents, Too Faced Cosmetics has launched a new holiday collection I can't wait to get my hands on. It's called The Chocolate Gold Collection and if you're interested in a sneak peek click the link below:

https://www.toofaced.com/search/?cgid=chocolate-gold%20&trk_msg=EMQ82ICE67IKFE1VTNR8F6O4OG&trk_contact=N73FD128GF80GTI3S6SPH3MDRO&trk_sid=85T23P4LIIIJ43B454US3V0J6S&bxid=04FE84D5841C742C64C99475C9&utm_source=Listrak&utm_medium=Email&utm_term=Full+Collection&utm_campaign=11-20-2017_ChocolateGoldTeaser&utm_content=ANP

The Chocolate Gold Eye Shadow Palette releases on 11/28/17 but entire collection doesn't release until 12/18/17. The collection includes a new bronzer, glitter eyeliners, a new Melted Latex Gold lip gloss, a new eye shadow palette, and a brand new highlighter.

I'm most excited for the shadow palette, of course, but the Diamond Highlighter has really caught my eye too. I mean look at it >>>>>

This unicorn dream wonder is calling my name.
 
Definitely can't wait to check this collection out when it hits stores.
 
XOXO,
 
Nellie
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

My Go-To Weekend Look

Hello everyone and welcome to today's post. For me the weekend is my time to run some errands I didn't get to in the week. It&#...

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig