Wednesday, December 13, 2017

3 Affordable Christmas Gifts for the Hunter in Your Life



Merry Christmas everyone and Happy Holidays! I hope your holidays are going great. My husband loves to hunt. If Denis could he'd eat, breathe, and sleep hunting. I mean he even had us dress in our camo for one of our engagement pictures.




So if you're like me with a hunting-lovin' man in your life and you're having some trouble picking up a gift for the hunter in your life just keep reading >>>>>

Buying presents for a hunter can be a little overwhelming if you're not much of a hunter yourself. A sporting goods store can become a maze of never-ending knives, guns, and other hunting-type things you're not sure about. So with Denis' help I've come up with 3 Affordable Christmas Gifts for Hunters.

Enjoy >>>>

*** The prices listed below are the current prices online for each retailer. Prices may vary per retailer.

1. Hunting Knife


Nothing says, "Merry Christmas" to a hunter quite like a hunting knife. And while they may already have a 100 hunting knives why not add another one to their collection. They'll thank you for it later when it's time to skin the buck they bag.

The knife pictured retails on Amazon for $40.98.


 






2. Hunting Socks


https://www.walmart.com/ip/Rocky-Wool-Blend-Hiker-Sock-Large-Men-s-Shoe-Size-8-12-2-Pack/17327675
According to my husband a good pair of hunting socks can make all the difference to his hunting experience. He said that if his toes get wet then he's heading home. He swears by Rocky Mountain socks and fortunately for me they're affordable. Walmart has a really good selection.

A pair retails currently at Walmart for $8.71.








3. Acorn Rage


Acorn Rage (for those of us who don't know) is something a hunter can add to his deer corn to give it some extra flavor. It comes in liquid and solid form.

This retails at Walmart for $9.88 and it's a must-have item every time we go in the store.






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

My Go-To Weekend Look

Hello everyone and welcome to today's post. For me the weekend is my time to run some errands I didn't get to in the week. It&#...

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig