Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Pier 1 Christmas Gift Wrapping Haul

 
 
Since it's the most wonderful time of the year again that means wrapping presents. And this year I wanted to do things a little differently. Usually, I wait until the last minute to wrap my presents (and by last minute, I mean the night before Christmas Eve) but this year I had a game plan.
 
I checked out Pinterest and got inspired by all the different gift-wrapping ideas. Who knew there were so many ways to wrap a present? I surely didn't, but when I came across pictures like this >>>>>
 
I knew I had to step up my wrapping game.


 
So I headed over to a store I rarely go into - Pier 1 - and found all kinds of goodies to make my gifts look top notch. These were just a few of the things I picked up >>>>
 


 
I thought this wrapping paper was gorgeous. If any of the products in the post caught your eye and you'd like to pick up some the links for each product are listed below>>>>
 
 
 
To me no gift is complete without a bow. But I didn't want the traditional plastic, metallic Christmas bow that comes a dozen in a bag. I was looking for something with a little more pizzazz and these Buffalo Plaid ones were just the ticket.


I also picked up these star name tags to add a lil' somethin' extra to each present. And down below are some pictures of some of the finished products >>>>>



 




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

My Go-To Weekend Look

Hello everyone and welcome to today's post. For me the weekend is my time to run some errands I didn't get to in the week. It&#...

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig