Monday, December 18, 2017

My Go-To Christmas Holiday Make Up Look Tutorial

 
Merry Christmas everyone! For today's post I wanted to do a makeup tutorial for y'all. This Christmas there's been one make up look I keep going to. So far, this year alone, I've worn it 3 times and it hasn't failed me yet.

So sit back, grab a cup of hot chocolate, and enjoy >>>>>

For the look below I used my trusty Jaclyn Hill Palette. Please excuse the smudges on the front. As you can see I use it often.



 



1st Row -
  • Enlight – Cream.
  • Beam – An off white.
  • Silk Crème – Light beige.
  • M.F.E.O –Tan.
  • Faint – Shimmering beige.
  • Sissy – Salmon pink.
  • Little Lady – A bronzed pink.
  • 2nd Row -
  • Creamsicle – Bright yellow.
  • Butter – Deep yellow.
  • Pooter – Medium brown.
  • Pukey – A brown toned yellow.
  • Hunts – Burnt orange.
  • Firework – Shimmering orange.
  • Queen – Shimmering gold.
  • 3rd Row -
  • Obsessed – Shimmering champagne.
  • S.B.N – Shimmering light brown.
  • Hillster – Shimmering orange brown.
  • Roxanne – Orange.
  • Jacz – Auburn.
  • Buns – Pale brown.
  • Cranapple – Shimmering brown toned orange.
  • 4th Row -
  • Royalty – Shimmering dark purple.
  • Twerk – Dark shimmering navy.
  • Hustle – Shimmering beige.
  • Meeks – Shimmering bronze.
  • 24/7 – Shimmering brown.
  • Chip – Chocolate brown.
  • Mocha – Light brown.
  • 5th Row -
  • Pool Party – Shimmering aqua.
  • Jada – Teal.
  • Diva – A shimmering blue grey.
  • Enchanted – Charcoal.
  • Central Park – Dark brown.
  • Soda Pop – Deep brown/black.
  • Abyss – Black.




  • When the Jaclyn Hill Palette hit the Morphe site I was so ecstatic and ever since I bought it, it has become one of my favorite make up accessories to have.








    Now on to the tutorial >>>>


     
    Prime the lids with your favorite primer (mine is Mac's Paint Pot in Painterly). Then with ring finger place Revlon ColorStay Crème Shadow in Praline all over lid. This will be your base for the other shadows.
     

     
    Add Silk Creme and MFEO to the crease and outer V with a fluffy brush. I love using the Sigma E40 Brush to lay the transition shades down.
     

    Then mix Pooter and Pukey to the crease for a little extra ump with the same brush. If needed use Silk Crème to go over the Pooter and Pukey to blend out any harsh edges.  
     

    
    
    
    Then take a round crease brush (like the Morphe E18) and sweep Chip, Mocha, and 24/7 in the crease and outer V. This is to add a little darkness to the look.
     

     
     
    Then add Chip, Mocha, and 24/7 under the eye with a Pencil Brush to darken the lower lashes. With a flat stiff brush (like the Mac 239 brush) pat a mix of Faint and Obsessed all over the lid, blending it slightly into the browns. Then just apply a mix of Enlight and Beam to highlight the inner corner.

     
    Last but not least add some black, gel liner to the top of the lashes and a nude liner to the waterline to open the eyes. A dash of your favorite mascara brings the look together nicely. I used Maybelline's Lash Sensational Mascara in Blackest Black.
     

     Then I added a splash of Wet N Wild's Megalast Liquid Matte Lipstick in Missy and Fierce Red. And this was the finished look >>>>


    SHARE:

    No comments

    Post a Comment

    My Go-To Weekend Look

    Hello everyone and welcome to today's post. For me the weekend is my time to run some errands I didn't get to in the week. It&#...

    MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig