Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Christmas Special in 2017 I'm Excited to Watch


Christmas Special I'm Excited About
Every year I look forward to the TV Christmas specials, especially the musical ones, and this year isn't any different. I grab a cup of hot chocolate, put on my fuzzy Christmas socks, relax on the couch, and go in a Christmas special binge-watching coma. 
This year this particular Christmas special caught my attention >>>>>




A Christmas Story Live!


It wouldn't be Christmas without TBS airing the "A Christmas Story" movie all day Christmas Day but this year Fox decided to take the reins and redo the movie LIVE. This definitely looks promising. I can't wait to see the kid get his tongue stuck to the light post in live action. That was one bad decision I can't help but laugh at every year.


A Christmas Story Live! will air on 12/17/17 at 7 pm on FOX.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

My Go-To Weekend Look

Hello everyone and welcome to today's post. For me the weekend is my time to run some errands I didn't get to in the week. It&#...

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig