Wednesday, December 6, 2017

4 Gift Ideas for Mom


Christmas is coming and this time of year can be a little challenging when it comes to gift-giving. Buying a Christmas present for my mom is always tricky because she says the same thing every year, "I don't want anything." But of course, I want to get her something she'll really like. So in an attempt to inspire my own gift-buying and yours, here's a short list of 4 Gift Ideas for moms everywhere.

Enjoy >>>>>

 

1. Candles


 
I don't know about your mom by my mom loves candles, especially if they come from Bath and Body Works. Usually, Bath and Body Works sells their 3-wick candles for $12.50 but if you ask the employees they'll let you know which weekend their candles are discounted to $8.50. You can't go wrong with a candle. I mean, they smell great and they look even better anywhere in the house.
 

2. Jewelry

 
 


 

There's nothing more sentimental than a piece of jewelry but what makes it even better is if it's custom-made. And while there are a few retailers and web sites that can you help you get something custom my personal favorite is a company called Origami Owl. This company offers an assortment of jewelry from lockets to bracelets to earrings. I actually got my mom one of their lockets for Christmas this year and I'm sure she'll cherish it because it reflects the things she likes.

3. Cozy Robe



Nothing makes a mom feel more loved than a nice, cozy robe. We got this for my mom a few Christmases back and she still loves it. Amazon and Macy's have some really good options in various colors, sizes, and prices. This is a gift that definitely gives back because your mom will use it long after Christmas is over.

4. Perfume


 

Christian Dior once said that, "A woman's perfume tells more about her than her handwriting." Well, this quote is really true when it comes to my mom. Her favorite perfume is (as you can see) Coco Chanel Mademoiselle. This gift is definitely a bit of a splurge but it's something your mom will appreciate. Plus, she'll think of you every time she wears it.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

My Go-To Weekend Look

Hello everyone and welcome to today's post. For me the weekend is my time to run some errands I didn't get to in the week. It&#...

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig