Wednesday, December 20, 2017

A Night of Gingerbread Houses

 

In honor of Christmas being 5 days away my cousins and I decided to make Gingerbread Houses. This sounded like a good idea until we actually had to do it. Turns out I'm not a good Gingerbread House builder. When y'all see the pictures just guess which one is mine. Let's just say I contributed to the condemned side of the Gingerbread Village.


 
This is what we were going for but this is what we ended up with >>>>>
 

These were Chancy's houses. While Kane and I did 1 house each, she was able to put together 3. The girl has skills.
 
Chancy posing with the icing.
 
Kane's house. It took him all of 5 minutes to put it together and I think it turned out great.
 
 
Sadly, this was my house - or more accurately, my teepee.
 
And this was my teepee after it was decorated. It looks like it's candy overload.
 
 
This was our finished village. We had fun making them but Denis and I both agreed building Gingerbread Houses definitely won't be a Christmas tradition we hope to do with our future kids one day. But all in all it added a little holiday cheer around the house.
 

 
 
 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

My Go-To Weekend Look

Hello everyone and welcome to today's post. For me the weekend is my time to run some errands I didn't get to in the week. It&#...

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig