Monday, December 11, 2017

Christmas Program & Rockin' Out to Matthew West

 
Hello everyone! I hope you're all having a wonderful holiday so far. This weekend for me was kind of hectic but lots of fun. Our church had a Christmas singing on Saturday and Denis and I went to the Matthew West Christmas Concert at a local church on Sunday.
 
It was awesome. Matthew was hilarious and he sang some of his old hits and of course, some Christmas songs.  My favorite part of the concert was when he sang "O Holy Night." It brought the house down.
 
Here's a few pictures and a quick video of the festivities.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
Denis & Me at our church's Christmas program
All in all it was a busy but great weekend and it really got me in the Christmas mood.

Until next time . . . .

XOXO,


Nellie
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

My Go-To Weekend Look

Hello everyone and welcome to today's post. For me the weekend is my time to run some errands I didn't get to in the week. It&#...

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig