Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Hittin' the Road & Turning 27!




Hello everyone and welcome to today's post. It's official, folks, I'm 27 now and for my birthday this year I told Denis that we were hittin' the road. So we headed to Shreveport for a little rest and relaxation.
 

We went to the Boardwalk and checked out the shops. We ate, we laughed, and most of all we enjoyed each other's company. My mom came with us and we met up with a family friend who lives in Shreveport for lunch. It was great. Definitely a birthday to remember.

I thought you all might enjoy some pictures from the weekend >>>>










 
 
 
 

Mom and me in front of the water fountain at the Boardwalk
 
Christmas lights were everywhere so Denis and I couldn't resist finding some Christmas trees and snapping a picture in front of them.

 
As for my birthday outfit I wore a cream-colored lace and tulle tunic I got from Cracker Barrel (believe it or not) on our honeymoon, some black leggings, my brown boots, and a dark denim jacket. 
 
Jacket - Old Navy
Tunic - Cracker Barrel
Leggings - Walmart
Boots - Shoe Department
 
 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

My Go-To Weekend Look

Hello everyone and welcome to today's post. For me the weekend is my time to run some errands I didn't get to in the week. It&#...

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig