Thursday, December 7, 2017

5 Things to Do Before December 25th


This time of year can be hectic for a lot of reasons and I find that the older I get the more overwhelmed I become when Christmas time comes. But this year I decided to do things a little differently. I came up with 5 Things to Do Before December 25th.

  • Buy & Wrap Presents

  • Pull Out Christmas-type/Party Dresses from my closet

  • See the Christmas Lights of Natchitoches


  • Buy Denis another Christmas gift because he tricked me out of telling him his original gift (Sneaky! Sneaky!).

  • Sing at my church's Christmas Concert


So much to do and so little time. All I can say is wish me luck.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

My Go-To Weekend Look

Hello everyone and welcome to today's post. For me the weekend is my time to run some errands I didn't get to in the week. It&#...

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig