Thursday, February 8, 2018

A Night at the Movies


Hello, everyone, and welcome to today's post. Over the weekend Denis, my mom, and I decided to go the movies. Like me, my mom loves chick flicks but she hadn't been to a movie theater in a while so invited her to come out with us.

We went to see Forever My Girl (which, honestly, Denis didn't want to see at first but eventually came around to really enjoying it) because she'd seen the trailer on TV and wanted to see it. You can see my full review of the film here. Anyway, we all had a really good time and Mom said she was glad she'd gone with us.

Sometimes, it's nice to just sit back, relax, and enjoy a good movie with your loved ones.

Until next time . . .

XOXO,

Nellie







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

My Go-To Weekend Look

Hello everyone and welcome to today's post. For me the weekend is my time to run some errands I didn't get to in the week. It&#...

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig