Thursday, February 8, 2018

Movie Review: Forever My Girl


Hello, everyone! I hope you're all having a lovely day and thanks for stopping by. In today's post I want to talk about a movie that I went to see recently that I think is worth sharing. If you're looking for a chick flick that's clean but equally entertaining then you have to check out Forever My Girl.


This movie is about a guy named Liam and a girl named Josie. They were high school sweethearts and the movie opens on their wedding day. Everything looks like it's going to turn out like a fairytale . . . until Liam jilts Josie at the last minute and doesn't show. 



Eight years go by and life goes on for both Liam and Josie. Liam becomes a famous, country singer, touring the world and performing every night to thousands of screaming fans, while Josie opens her own flower shop and keeps a very big secret from Liam - she was pregnant when he left and now they have a daughter named Billie.

Liam comes back to his hometown for a friend's funeral, reconnects with Josie, and learns the truth about their daughter. And that's when things get really interesting. You see, Liam's been living the rock star life - drinking, drugs, partying - because he's still grieving the loss of his mom from when he was a little boy. So, when he finds out that he has a 7 year old daughter he begins to realize that maybe there's more to life than just living in the fast lane.




The more Liam gets to know Billie, the closer he starts to get to Josie, and in time the two of them rekindle the flame they thought they'd lost. I really enjoyed watching Liam and Billie interact. Liam finally began to mature when he saw how full his life could be with a family of his own.
  

This movie is one of those films that make you feel good after watching it. It's the perfect date night movie because it's clean so it won't make you feel awkward or uncomfortable to watch. Plus, Billie is adorable. Honestly, she made more sense to me than both of the adults. She was really smart for her age and spoke with wisdom beyond her years. A real stand out in the film.

If you're looking for a feel good movie that will touch your heart and leave you smiling definitely check out Forever My Girl. 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

My Go-To Weekend Look

Hello everyone and welcome to today's post. For me the weekend is my time to run some errands I didn't get to in the week. It&#...

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig