Monday, February 5, 2018

Music Discovery: Gabrielle Aplin


If you like soft-hearted vocals and meaningful lyrics then you'll love Gabrielle Aplin. She's a British singer/songwriter with a lot to say. Her debut album's called "English Rain" and is available now on iTunes. She's got a coffeehouse sort of thing going on - laidback and mello. But her lyrics are clever and genuine. You can really tell the girl's writing and singing from the heart.

Her first single is called "Please Don't Say You Love Me" and let me just say I loved it. Here's a little sample:
"Just please don't say you love me,
'cause I might not say it back,
doesn't mean my heart stops skipping when you look at me like that.
There's no need to worry when you see just where we're at.
Just please don't say you love me, 'cause I might not say it back"
Cheeky, huh?

Well, even though she's been on the music scene a while in the UK and US, I'm just now discovering her and I recommend her to fans of Birdy and Christina Perri. So check her out. The link to her Youtube channel is below:

https://www.youtube.com/user/Gaberrz

Hope you enjoy!

Peace & Love,

Nellie
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

My Go-To Weekend Look

Hello everyone and welcome to today's post. For me the weekend is my time to run some errands I didn't get to in the week. It&#...

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig