Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Makeup Launch I Can't Wait For: Too Faced Life's a Festival Collection



Ladies and gents, welcome to today's post. I'm all abuzz over Too Faced's newest range launch. It's called the Life's A Festival Collection and it comes with some really cool, really colorful products. This collection is perfect for if you're going to music festival this summer (hence the name) or you want to rock the Unicorn look that's been blowing up Instagram lately.

This range has everything from rainbow highlighters to a duochrome eye shadow palette. If you like to add some color to your makeup look then this collection is definitely for you. For prices and detailed information on the collection check out the Too Faced website.

Here's a little sneak peak of what's coming >>>>>














Now that you've seen the products let me know if you're as excited as I am. Let me know in the comments which product will be your favorite.

That's all for now, my lovelies.

Until next time . . .


XOXO,

Nellie 







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

My Go-To Weekend Look

Hello everyone and welcome to today's post. For me the weekend is my time to run some errands I didn't get to in the week. It&#...

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig