Monday, February 12, 2018

Mini Bath & Body Works Haul


Hello, everybody and welcome to today's post. I love a good haul. It doesn't matter to me if it's on YouTube or in a blog post but for some weird reason I find looking at what people buy fascinating. I guess it's because I like to know the reason a person was motivated to buy a particular product.

So, I stopped by my local Bath and Body Works and (of course) they were having a sale on hand soaps. So I picked up a few and then one of the lovely girls who work there suggested I try out the new face masks, so I picked up two them to try.

So let's get into the haul >>>>







The first 3 soaps I got had a water/beach theme. I'm really drawn to fresh, clean smells that remind me of the ocean. And these three did exactly that. My favorite was Bergamot WatersGolden Sands smells very similar to Bergamot Waters but there's a slight difference that sets it apart. As for Honolulu Sun, I've been having daydreams about being on a Hawaiian beach so I decided to buy this and fuel my delusional daydreams. 







My mom loves fruit and flowery smells and her absolute favorite is Kitchen Lemon. For as long as I can remember she's always had BBW's Kitchen Lemon foaming hand wash by her kitchen sink. But I wanted to get her some hand soaps that had different smells so she could get out of her comfort zone a little. Which is why I picked up the Peach Bellini and the First Bloom hand soaps for her. 


One of the girls who works at BBW said the face masks were awesome so I knew I had to try them. I picked up If You Shea So and Totally Tea-riffic because If You Shea So has Shea Butter in it, which I thought would be very relaxing. I've actually used the If You Shea So mask recently and I can honestly say that it made my face very soft and had a nice smell - not overwhelming. As for the Totally Tea-riffic, the girl said it was really good for people with oily skin. That's definitely me, so I couldn't leave it behind.

What are your favorite BBW hand soap scents? Feel free to let me know in the comments. I'm always looking for a new one to try.

Until next time . . .

XOXO,

Nellie

 








SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

My Go-To Weekend Look

Hello everyone and welcome to today's post. For me the weekend is my time to run some errands I didn't get to in the week. It&#...

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig