Friday, February 16, 2018

Let's Have a Piece of Chocolate: Beauty Review of Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette


Hi everyone and welcome to today's post. Earlier this week I picked up the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette and of course, I had to let you beautiful people know what I thought about it.

First of all, it's gorgeous and the color selection is lovely and it smells like chocolate - that alone made me reach for it in Ulta. And while I know it's been on the makeup scene for quite a while I'm just now getting to see it action for myself.

So find a comfy seat, grab a cup of coffee, and let's have a piece of chocolate, shall we >>>>>


Too Faced is one of my favorite cosmetic companies because they offer really good products in the cutest packaging. Their Chocolate Bar palette wasn't any different. I mean, even the box the palette came in was cute as ever. When you take the palette out of the box the palette itself is even cuter because it looks like a huge candy bar.



According to the Too Faced site their Co-Founder, Jerrod Blandino, was inspired to infuse cocoa powder into makeup when he got a chocolate facial at a Hawaiian spa and the rest was history. Yes, the shadows in this palette are infused with cocoa powder and they come in some stunning shades that range from mattes to shimmers. You get 16 shadows in total and the colors range from hunter greens to varying shades of browns and neutrals and there's even some pops of pinks and plums.

Each color has a candy-themed name - starting from left to right the shadow names of the shadows on the left side of the palette are: Gilded Ganche, White Chocolate, Salted Caramel, Marzipan, Semi-Sweet, Hazelnut, Crème Brulee, Haute Chocolate.


The shade names from right to left are: Triple Fudge, Black Forest Truffle, Milk Chocolate, Amaretto, Candied Violet, Strawberry Bon Bon, Cherry Cordial, and Champagne Truffle.


I found this palette to be really easy to use. It's the perfect palette for makeup beginners because the shadows are very blendable and soft and the colors compliment a wide range of eye colors. From blue eyes to green to brown and everything in between this palette has a look for you.



Until next time, lovelies . . .

XOXO,

Nellie

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

My Go-To Weekend Look

Hello everyone and welcome to today's post. For me the weekend is my time to run some errands I didn't get to in the week. It&#...

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig