Monday, February 5, 2018

Super Bowl LII Sunday Shinanigans


Hello, everyone, and welcome to today's post. As most of the world knew yesterday was Super Bowl Sunday and of course, Denis and I had to watch it. To be honest before I met my husband, Denis, I didn't know much about football or the Super Bowl. In fact, I'd never even seen a Super Bowl until we started dating. But now, the Super Bowl has become a tradition around our house. So I thought I'd share our little tradition with you all.

 
 For us, no Super Bowl Sunday is complete without pizza and some chicken wings. If we don't have the right food to watch the big game then it's just not the same experience. So, after making a stop at Pizza Hut we headed back to the house, got comfy on the couch, and tuned into the game - Philadelphia Eagles vs the New England Patriots.




Though you can't tell from our clothes we were rooting for the Eagles. Denis and I always love an underdog story so we couldn't help but cheer for the team that had never won a Super Bowl - until now.

 
While Denis really got into the game my favorite part was the Halftime Show. Justin Timberlake was amazing! He performed most of his hits and he was on point throughout the entire performance. 
 

But the best part was when the Eagles won. Denis and I were cheering like we were on the sidelines. The game was close for a little bit but in the end the Eagles won out by 41 to 33.

So now that you know our Super Bowl tradition what are some of yours? Feel free to let me know in the comments.

Until next time . . . 

XOXO,

Nellie



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

My Go-To Weekend Look

Hello everyone and welcome to today's post. For me the weekend is my time to run some errands I didn't get to in the week. It&#...

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig